The space between the client and the therapist is represented by the Japanese kanji character, AIDA .
AIDA, “the space between,” symbolizes the environment where client and therapist co-exist together. In this space, the unique experiences and meanings of both contribute to a shared awareness and new understanding of life’s crises, difficulties and challenges.
The insight gained through therapy can lead to your own inner awakening to a more comfortable relationship with yourself, your life, your partner, friends and others. I can walk the journey with you.
How do you know if therapy will work for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- Am I dealing with an issue that is affecting my life?
- Is the issue preventing me from engaging in my regular routine?
- Do I need to talk to someone?
- Am I having difficulty talking with family or friends?
- Do I need an objective person to listen and help sort it out?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, therapy could provide a new means of dealing with the problems plaguing your life.
Call today and begin the journey of healing.